IT Internship Program
Our IT Internship Program is a paid experience that will provide students enrolled in an accredited IT-related degree program the opportunity to work in a real-world, high-tech environment. Interns are members of fast-paced teams operating a variety of systems, from traditional office applications, to sophisticated security systems, networking, web, and other technologies. We also provide our interns various exposure opportunities to our senior IT leaders, as well as involvement with ING U.S. site events and activities.
Why apply to ING U.S.’s IT Internship Program?
- Diverse challenges and opportunities
- Long-term career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment
To apply, ING U.S. is looking for:
- A minimum 3.2 GPA with a concentration in Information Technology or other related fields.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Individuals that are quick and versatile learners.