ING U.S. IM Sharenet
Sharenet: The intranet for ING U.S. Investment Management (http://us.iam.intranet)
Sharenet is a key communications and business resource for ING U.S. Investment Management employees. It is a knowledge sharing platform for ING U.S. IM and a tool to manage information flow between the various offices to improve efficiencies and provide one place to share key communications relevant to the organization.
Navigating Sharenet is easy; a short description of each section is listed below.
- Sales Resources: Learn about ING U.S. IM investment products. Performance on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis of our institutional, managed accounts and mutual fund businesses are located in this section.
- Our Company: If you want to learn about ING U.S. IM, this is the place for you. Organizational charts, corporate profiles, leadership biographies and assets under management are found here.
- Human Resources: Check out job postings, review the ING U.S. Employee Handbook, manage your personal information or view benefits and pay details.
- News: Stay up to date with ING U.S. news from ING U.S. IM Leadership, ING U.S. IM investment teams and Human Resources.
- Commentary: Read market commentary written by your colleagues and investment management insights.
- Corporate Services: You can book travel or order supplies from this section.
- IT & Operations: Link to the ING U.S. IM helpdesk and instructions regarding email, remote access and self-help tool and tips are located here.
- Legal and Compliance: Locate manuals and policies or learn how to make a personal trade according to ING U.S. IM policy.
Other communication resources:
In addition to the Sharenet, the following tools make it easier for you to get the information that you need:
- ING U.S. IM News, a monthly electronic newsletter is automatically distributed to your inbox.
- Periodic emails from senior leadership regarding critical initiatives, news and quarterly results.
- ING U.S. Exchange, the ING U.S. intranet site.