ING U.S., which plans to rebrand in the future as Voya Financial, is a leading provider of financial products and services, both at the workplace and through an expansive distribution network of financial professionals. ING U.S.’s mission is to guide Americans on their journey to greater retirement readiness and to make a secure financial future possible – one person, one family and one institution at a time.
The ING U.S. Retirement Solutions, Investment Management and Insurance Solutions businesses reach approximately 13 million retail and institutional clients and customers with a comprehensive array of financial products and services, such as retirement plans, IRA rollovers and transfers, stable value, institutional investment management, mutual funds, alternative investments, life insurance, employee benefits, fixed and indexed annuities and financial planning. ING U.S.’s vision is to be America’s Retirement Company.
Key facts about ING U.S.:
- A top-ranked retirement plan provider
- More than $460 billion of assets under management and administration
- 75 percent of mutual fund assets beat their five-year Morningstar average
- A top 10 independent broker-dealer
- Top 5 term life insurance and stop-loss insurance provider in the industry
- ING U.S. serves approximately 13 million customers
- ING U.S. employs more than 7,000 people