ING U.S., which plans to rebrand in the future as Voya Financial, is a premier retirement, investment and insurance company serving the financial needs of approximately 13 million individual and institutional customers in the United States. Our vision is to be America’s Retirement Company and our guiding principle is centered on solving the most daunting financial challenge facing Americans today — retirement readiness.
Working directly with clients and through a broad group of financial intermediaries, independent producers, affiliated advisors and dedicated sales specialists, ING U.S. provides a comprehensive portfolio of asset accumulation, asset protection and asset distribution products and services. With a dedicated workforce of approximately 7,000 employees, ING U.S. is grounded in a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family and one institution at a time.
Key facts about ING U.S.:
- A top-ranked retirement plan provider
- More than $460 billion of assets under management and administration
- 75 percent of mutual fund assets beat their five-year Morningstar average
- A top 10 independent broker-dealer
- Top 5 term life insurance and stop-loss insurance provider in the industry
- ING U.S. serves approximately 13 million customers
- ING U.S. employs approximately 7,000 people