Healthcare and Not-for-Profit Retirement Plan Services
At ING U.S., the well-being of your retirement program is our number one priority. With our sophisticated retirement expertise and exceptional one-on-one service for employees, we design and deliver a retirement program tailored to your institution’s unique operations and diverse employee population.
Dedicated to serving healthcare organizations
For more than 40 years, ING U.S. has been committed to Healthcare clients:
- ING U.S. serves more than 5,300 healthcare plans.*
- We provide retirement plans to more than 315,000 participants.*
- Our average relationship with healthcare customers exceeds 20 years.
* As of 8/31/11, based on ING U.S. internal data
Flexible Plan Design
ING U.S. offers an array of plan design options to meet your needs, whether you have a 403(b), 401(a), 457 or 401(k) plan:
- Serve as the sole investment provider for your plan or work cohesively with other companies to support your needs.
- Deliver variable annuity and/or mutual fund products with investment options from well-known fund managers.
- Offer popular investment options such as actively managed funds, asset allocation (lifestyle) funds and more.
- Provide services on a bundled or unbundled basis.
- Service plans that cross IRS codes.
You should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the variable product and its underlying fund options, or mutual funds offered through a retirement plan, carefully before investing. The prospectuses/prospectus summaries/information booklets contain this and other information, and can be obtained by contacting your local representative. Please read the information carefully before investing.
Knowledgeable Plan Support
- Your ING U.S. regional manager serves as your primary contact, marshaling resources within ING U.S. to help design a product/service package to meet your objectives.
- A plan manager can oversee the set-up and day-to-day administration of your plan.
- We offer technical services and legal expertise to keep you informed of legislative changes and regulatory developments affecting retirement benefits.
Personalized Participant Services
Providing exceptional care to your employees is at the heart of our retirement solution for you.
- Dedicated registered representatives conduct group education to help employees understand their options.
- Representatives also hold one-on-one meetings to address employees’ specific needs:
- Identify retirement objectives
- Recommend adjustments as needed for asset allocation, lifestyle changes and market conditions
- Transition from accumulating assets to withdrawing income
- Tailor-made seminars help your employees identify their retirement objectives at each life stage.
- My Retirement Outlook helps employees determine if they may experience a retirement income gap, learn more about their defined benefit plan, see real-life impact of retirement savings on their paychecks and more.
- Customer service representatives available to provide day-to-day account help.
- 24 hour online account access to view balances, transaction history, online statements and personal rate of return.
Easier Plan Administration
ING U.S. helps remove some of your plan administration burden:
- Processing and monitoring contributions, withdrawals, rollovers, distributions and in-service withdrawals.
- Data aggregation and remittance.
- ERISA services, including signature-ready 5500 reporting and compliance testing.
- On-demand reporting of your plan through a Sponsor website, including total assets, year-to-date contributions, activity summaries and more.
Any insurance products, annuities and funding agreements that you may have purchased are sold as securities and are issued by ING Life Insurance and Annuity Company, ("ILIAC"), One Orange Way, Windsor CT 06095-4774 or ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, "ReliaStar", 20 Washington Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55401. Fixed annuities are issued by ILIAC or Reliastar. ILIAC or ReliaStar is solely responsible for meeting its obligations. Plan administrative services provided by ILIAC or ING Institutional Plan Services, LLC ("IIPS"). Neither ILIAC, ReliaStar nor IIPS engage in the sale or solicitation of securities. Securities are distributed by ING Financial Advisers, LLC (member SIPC), Directed Services, LLC (member SIPC) or other broker-dealers with which it has a selling agreement. All companies are members of the ING U.S. family of companies. All products or services may not be available in all states.