ING U.S. Services for Institutional Corporate Plans
ING U.S. Retirement is an industry leader with a clear focus on serving the institutional corporate market. We consistently rank high in the top-tier of retirement service providers in the industry’s most widely recognized surveys.1,2
- No. 1 for number of sponsors at 54,429
- No. 2 for number of participants at 6.46 million
- No. 3 for assets under administration and management at $277.5 billion
- No. 1 ranking by the Black Book of Outsourcing for overall performance in total benefits administration
- We serve an additional 2 million defined benefit participants.3
We reinvest in our business to sustain and build our leadership, allocating a significant component of our operating budget to information technology and product development. In turn, our clients reward us with their loyalty and confidence. Year after year, our client retention rates remain highly competitive.
1 "Pensions & Investments," Top Defined Contribution Recordkeepers, April 5, 2010. Statistics reported as of December 31, 2009.
2 Black Book of Outsourcing, Brown and Wilson Group, 2009.
3 ING U.S. internal data as of April 2010.
A complete offering with individualized benefits
ING U.S. offers expanded retirement and benefits solutions for plan participants and plan sponsors in the institutional corporate market.
Our Direction-for-LifeSM approach to participant services demonstrates our strong commitment to providing participants with personalized account service, education, guidance and advice to help them achieve their retirement and income goals. Resources include: our award-winning participant Web site, responsive Customer Contact Center, targeted and personalized communication programs, tailored onsite education and e-learning, personalized investment and retirement planning through our advisory services, counseling and advice for retiring employees, Income Solutions to assist with retirement income options, and full service life-event management advocacy.
For plan sponsors
Our PlanFIRSTSM fiduciary services help plan sponsors maximize their benefit programs and navigate today’s regulatory environment with confidence. These services center on five key areas of sponsor decision-making: Fiduciary support, Investment flexibility, Reporting and disclosure, Service standards, and Trends and communication. PlanFIRST Online, our electronic library, provides convenient desktop access to these decision-making resources including general information, specific answers to time-sensitive questions, best-practice procedures, plan-design strategies and thoughtful commentary from industry experts.
A dynamic, best-in-class experience
- Trusted experts and service teams dedicated to delivering consistent and reliable service across all points of contact·
- A commitment to providing sponsors with the services, tools and support they need to put their plan first and act confidently in their fiduciary capacity·
- Operational excellence grounded in advanced technology, scale across all markets, disciplined processes and a meaningful, needs-based approach to products and services
A full range of capabilities
- Defined contribution
- Defined benefit
- Non-qualified plans
- Managed accounts
- Stable value
- Target date fund solutions
- Retirement plan rollovers/Retirement income
- Annuity products
- Transition counseling, retirement readiness and benefits solutions for transitioning employees
For more than 40 years,4 we have focused on designing and delivering retirement plans for some of the nation’s most visionary and innovative institutional plan sponsors5 — working with them to serve their millions of plan participants. Our experience in serving large, complex plans an make it easier for you to carry out your plan objectives.
4 ING U.S. and our predecessor companies.
5 Retirement plans with assets greater than $150 million.
ING. Your future. Made easier®.
ING U.S. Retirement products and services are provided by ING Life Insurance and Annuity Company, ING Institutional Plan Services, LLC and their affiliated companies.C10-0701-009R