Please accept our condolences for your loss. We are here to help as you and your family deal with this difficult time and we will make every effort to process your claim as quickly as possible.
If you are a beneficiary or assisting a beneficiary of an ING Annuity, please follow the instructions below.
- Call the ING Annuity Claims Customer Contact Center available Monday –Thursday from 8:30am to 6:30pm and Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm EST. For fixed, indexed, or immediate annuity claims, please contact 1-800-369-5303, or for variable annuities 1-800-366-0066. Press 3 to identify yourself as a beneficiary. When prompted, enter the five digit claim code 01010 for variable annuities & 03010 for fixed annuities. Your call will be addressed by a claims specialist.
- For identification purposes, be ready to provide the following information about the deceased on the call:
- Date of birth
- Date and country of death
- Contract number
- Social security number
Note: Contract information cannot be released until we have received a Certified Death Certificate and IRS Form W-9 completed on behalf of the beneficiary.
- Upon completion of the call, a claims package will be sent to you for completion. This package can be sent via US mail, email, or fax based on your personal preference. Typically, the documents that may be required include a certified death certificate and the completed claim paperwork completed by the beneficiary on our records.
Please allow 3-5 business days for us to review your claim status. For status requests, please call us at the Claims Customer Contact Center after this timeframe. If additional information is required, we will notify you upon completion of our initial review.
Please remember that incorrect or incomplete forms may delay the processing of the claim. There may also be a delay in claims processing if additional information is required after we receive your paperwork.
Please review the following checklist prior to returning your completed claims packet:
- Be sure the claim form is fully completed, legible, and only one election has been clearly marked. Please contact us if you are unsure of how to complete this form.
- Ensure the beneficiary has signed the forms where required, as well as, signature guaranteed and/or notarized.
- Return the form in its entirety.
- Include a certified copy of the insured’s death certificate. The funeral director can typically assist you in obtaining this document..
- Review the “Fraud Warning” notice for your state.
- Include any other documents we have requested along with the claim form.
If you have questions or need assistance with completing your claim, please call us and our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you..
All Other Claims
For all other claim requests, such as Life Insurance, Waiver of Premium Disability, Critical Illness and Wellness, Accelerated Living Benefit, Accident Only Disability, Unemployment Waiver of Premium, or Long Term Care claims, please call us at the ING Life Claims Customer Support center Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:00 p.m. EST 1-888-238-4840.CN0913-4610-1014