Living in Retirement
You may spend up to a third of your life — 30 years or more — in retirement. During those years, you’ll experience as much change as you did in the previous 30. Your primary goal will be to control expenses to help your money last.
- Managing Expenses — How you spend your money affects how you spend your retirement
- Social Security — Applying for Social Security? It’s all in the timing
- Guaranteed and Non-Guaranteed Income — Guarantees are nice but they may not be enough
- Longevity Risk — Live long and prosper
- Withdrawal Strategies — Turning retirement savings into retirement income
- Required Minimum Distributions — The required price of postponing your taxes