Multiple Investment Options In One Flexible Account
Everything you’ll need to bring your investment strategies together.
If you find yourself nodding in agreement to these statements:
- “I’m a knowledgeable investor who is comfortable making investment decisions”
- “I like to see all of my investments in one account”
- “I’d like a lot of investment choices, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds”
- “Occasionally I like to get some guidance from a financial professional” then an ING Brokerage Account may be something to consider.
An ING brokerage account offers multiple options providing you investment flexibility. When you work with ING Financial Partners, you’ll be able to:
- Receive investment guidance from our licensed retirement consultants.1
- Customize a personalized investment approach by choosing from a wide range of mutual funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs),2 stocks, bonds, brokerage CDs, Treasuries and many other investment options. Fees or commissions may apply when transacting in a brokerage account.
- Manage your investments through one website and review everything on one consolidated statement.
- Leverage exclusive research content, such as information from Thompson Research and mutual fund profiles from Morningstar.
Learn more today
For details on ING’s brokerage options, download our ING Brokerage Account brochure.
1 Retirement Consultants are registered representatives of and offer securities through ING Financial Partners (member SIPC), 909 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
2 Non-leveraged and non-commodity ETFs only
Securities offered through ING Financial Partners, LLC (member SIPC), 909 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA 50309.
Subject to state availability, not all products are available in every state.