The completed form must be sent to the insurer for approval (along with copies of all enrollment forms or applications, beneficiary changes and assignments) in any of the following situations:
- If the designation differs from the examples on page 2 of the form,
- If the coverage has been assigned,
- If the previous beneficiary was irrevocable,
- If coverage is under an individual policy, or
- If the insurer maintains all the beneficiary designation records for your plan.
|Form for Association plans||Form Number |
Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Woodbury, NY). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the ING family of companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state. Each insurer is solely responsible for the financial obligations under the policies or contracts it issues.Ad Log #8622