Who we are
- Security Life of Denver Insurance Company
- ReliaStar Life Insurance Company
- ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York
The ING Life Companies trace their roots back to 1885. We have a long history of competitive products and superior service. Coupled with ING’s innovation, our family of life companies provides financial solutions to help producers and consumers succeed.
What we do
- Serve our Clients by providing valuable life insurance protection and exceptional customer service.
- Support our Independent Agents with competitive products, efficient operations and outstanding sales support that will help them grow their business.
- Provide Innovative Life Insurance Solutions for the long haul.
As an industry leader in innovative life insurance products, we provide:
- Tailored life insurance solutions for individuals, professionals and businesses
- A focus on retirement planning, executive benefits, business continuation, and wealth transfer
- Individual and second-to-die universal life insurance products offering death benefit guarantee protection as well as the potential for cash accumulation
- Indexed universal life products offer a guaranteed minimum interest rate and feature an indexed strategy to assist with long-term cash accumulation
- Competitive variable universal life insurance
- Guaranteed-rate term insurance products as well as return of premium term
- Flexible underwriting
- Responsive quality customer service
All guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company, who is solely responsible for all obligations under its policies.
- A.M. Best A Excellent (3rd highest of its 15 categories)
- Moody's A3 Good (7th highest of its 21 categories)
- S & P A- Strong (7th out of 20 ratings)
- Fitch A- Strong (7th highest of its 19 categories)
Ratings apply to the financial strength and claims-paying ability to ING Life Insurance Company and Annuity Company ING USA Annuity and Life Insurance Company, Security Life of Denver Insurance Company, ReliaStar Life Insurance Company and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York, and their General Accounts, and do not refer to the safety or performance of the separate accounts or underlying investments. A.M. Best Company assigns ratings from A++ to F based on a company's financial strength and ability to meet obligations to contract holders. A (Excellent) is the 3rd highest of 15 ratings. Fitch assigns ratings from AAA to C based on company's financial strength. A- (Strong) is the 7th highest of 19 ratings. Moody Investor Service (Moody's) assigns ratings from AAA to C based on a company's financial security. A3 (Good) is the 7th highest of 21 ratings. Standard and Poor's assigns ratings from AAA to CC based on a company's financial security. A- (Strong) is the 7th highest of 20 ratings. Independent ratings services evaluate insurance company financial strength. The ratings relate to an insurance company's ability to meet its claims guarantees. The ratings are as of December 9, 2011 and are subject to change.
In the U.S., the ING family of companies has a strong presence and a solid reputation in its core business lines:
- Life Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Planning
Sales. Solutions. And so much more.
We can help you build your life business.
- The leading ING Presents illustration software, our unique Life Insurance Capacity Calculator, and quotes on-the-go with our Mobile App are just the tip of the iceberg of innovative tools we offer.
- The interactive ING For LifeSM tool is a fun, easy way to educate and guide your clients through the life insurance process.
- ING Insurance Sales Support offers a variety of sales concepts designed to meet the planning needs of specific target markets. With expert advanced case design and innovative sales tools, the ING Life Companies can help you develop and then close the sale.
- Competitive and innovative “Term Story” featuring speedy online processing, instantaneous illustration capabilities, and personalized marketing support to help you grow your term business.
- Access FREE personalized email and print templates via the ING Life PromoCenter.
- Jumbo limit of $65 million and an automatic binding capacity of up to $65 million.
Life insurance products are issued by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Minneapolis, MN), ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Woodbury, NY) and Security Life of Denver Insurance Company (Denver, CO). Variable universal life insurance products are distributed by ING America Equities, Inc. Within the state of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted and its products issued. All are members of the ING family of companies.
Where to learn more
For any comments, questions, or needs please call ING Insurance Sales Support: