ING U.S. provides retirement programs to employers in the corporate, government, healthcare, not-for-profit and education markets. In addition to a wide variety of programs to offer, we have the marketing materials, client services, and educational seminars to support these business lines.
- Corporate - our target market is small to mid-size employers with less than 1000 employees.
- Government - our government clients include towns, states, governmental agencies and municipalities and agencies.
- Healthcare - hospitals and healthcare providers comprise this market.
- Not-For-Profit - 501(c)(3) organizations fall into this category.
- Education - the K-12 and higher education markets are a key focus for ING U.S., so we have a wide variety of product offerings and support services to help you.
More reasons to choose ING U.S.
The following services and incentives are available to all ING U.S. agents, brokers, and independent producers:
ING U.S. provides you with a variety of marketing support tools that will help you grow and retain your book of business.
These include a broad range of:
- marketing materials
- prospecting materials
- direct mail
- ideas for building your business
Several of our programs are unique and make it easier for you to provide “value added” enhancements to your clients.
ING Retirement Research Institute
ING U.S. understands that your clients – both employers and individuals – face a host of challenges when it comes to successful retirement planning. The ING Retirement Research Institute brings you timely, insightful commentary about the many practical, psychological, regulatory and other aspects of employer-sponsored retirement plans.
Sponsorships and community programs
ING U.S. is the presenting sponsor for the National Teacher of the Year program. We also offer the ING Unsung Heroes program which awards financial grants to K-12 educators nationwide to help fund innovative school projects.
Client seminar program
Our library of client seminars covers a range of financial concepts and topics that are easy to understand, fun to attend and provide your clients and prospects with valuable information. Each seminar includes:
- Prospecting and announcement materials
- A presentation complete with dynamic charts and graphs to reinforce points
- A worksheet to help attendees focus and outline next steps
- Take away materials to help attendees continue their learning
Sales contests and incentive programs
ING U.S. offers its representatives top-notch incentive programs and sales contests throughout the year. Qualification is based on a number of factors including your production level, asset retention and selling relationships you choose.
Ongoing training and education
Remember the old saying, “Practice Makes Perfect?” Well, we believe that Practice makes Permanent, and it’s Good Practice that makes Perfect. At ING U.S., we know just how important good training and networking with your peers can be especially in today’s complicated financial landscape. We work hard to help keep you up to speed:
- National Training Conference: gives you the opportunity to share ideas, network with peers, discuss new products, industry trends and issues.
- Producer Forum-Monthly conference calls with subject matter experts to provide you with the latest product news, organizational updates, and business building techniques.
- Quarterly local and regional training-these can be in large groups, office meetings or individual one on ones to reinforce messages or provide help with your client needs.
- Self-study online training through our Virtual Financial Center website-this allows you take required courses, CE and other types of training modules right in your home or office.
Superior sales support and technology
We live in the age of computers and technology. Really, who thought you could ever carry a phone the size of a business card in your pocket? To help you manage your day to day business at ING U.S., here’s a sample of what you’ll get:
- Advisor website-everything you need to know and more to build your business and provide solutions for your clients...at your fingertips
- Retail and retirement sales tools
- ING Presents-our innovative illustration software, including our Educators' Financial Analysis tool.
- ING SmartWorks-our one-stop, full-service workstation that gives you up to date information on your clients and allows you to obtain product, sales and market information quickly and easily.
- Laser App System-an interactive forms system designed to assist agents in filling out the forms you need to complete your annuity and securities business.
Are you ready to make your move?
Now that you’ve seen some of what ING U.S. can offer, what’s your next step?
- If you are a member of a Broker-Dealer and are looking to sell ING U.S. products – please check with your current broker-dealer to obtain an ING selling agreement
- Looking for a new Broker-Dealer to sell Retirement Plans, consider ING Financial Partners (member SIPC)
- If you are an independent agent looking to sell ING U.S. products in the education market, you are invited to call 866-ING -TSAS to obtain more information