At ING Trust, we know you have worked hard to gain the trust and build relationships with your clients. Now you don’t have to sacrifice that relationship in order to give your clients access to high quality trust administration services. The resources available to you through ING Trust will strengthen the bond you have with your clients.
ING Trust may serve as sole trustee, co-trustee, successor trustee,
agent or custodian for your assets. As your trustee, ING Trust
accepts legal responsibility for carrying out the terms of your client’s trust
as well as performing trust tax accounting, professional investment management
and ongoing trust administration. By recommending ING
Trust, your client and their beneficiaries will benefit from our significant
financial and fiduciary experience. We provide continuity and impartiality that
are unique to an experienced corporate trustee.
We Offer a Full Line of Services
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Marital and Family Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Court Appointed Trusts
- Escrow Agency
- IRA Rollovers/Transfers
- Trusteed IRAs
- Estate Administration
- Investment Management and other types of Agency Accounts
How is ING Trust Different?
- We can assist you with introducing trust strategies that will help you retain and attract more assets.
- You are the key contact between your clients and ING Trust. As your clients’ relationship manager, you stay involved and consult with your client and a Trust Officer to ensure the trust and investment strategy meets your clients’ needs.
- You help choose the investment approach that best meets the needs of your client and your management preferences. Our services can be “bundled” with our asset management, or “unbundled” and combined with investment programs that let you actively manage your clients’ trust assets.
- Our unbundled services are available with your broker/dealer wrap account program, fee plus ticket program and separate account programs.
- For bundled accounts, where ING Trust manages the assets, you receive compensation based on the value of the marketable securities. For unbundled accounts, you set the advisory fee according to the advisory services program.
What We Provide for Your Clients
A professional trust administration team is designated for each client. Services include serving as a fiduciary, record-keeping, ongoing trust administration, bill-paying services, distributions, gifting consultation and information for tax reporting. Annual performance reviews are prepared for delivery by you – you remain the key contact for your client.
What We Provide for You
We work to help you succeed. Our trust and investment professionals use a collaborative approach and work with you and your client to help:
- Determine an appropriate trust asset allocation
- Construct the trust portfolio in a tax-efficient manner
- Conduct ongoing performance analysis while monitoring the cost basis of the assets
Plus, when you have questions, our experienced staff is only a phone call away. Because every client is assigned a personal trust team, you work with the same professionals every time you call. When you’re ready to do business with the trust services company that puts you first, give us a call.
Deborah Shoemaker, Regional Sales Consultant – Eastern Territory: 866.297.2405
Carter Dreblow, Regional Sales Consultant – Western Territory: 855.263.0875