| g | h | i
| j | k | l
| o | p
| q | r
| u | v
| w | x | y | z | 4
Click one of the letters above to advance the page to terms beginning with that letter.
- last will and testament
- A legal document that defines how your assets will be distributed once you pass on.
- life insurance
- A contract between you and an insurance company where in exchange for predetermined premiums the insurer pays an amount of money to a person or people of your choosing once you pass on.
- living will
- A legal document that states your medical wishes if you are no longer capable of making decisions for yourself.
- long term care insurance
- Provides coverage for your needs if you become infirmed and need additional assistance — can include in-home care, assisted living or nursing homes.
- longevity risk
- The risk of outliving your savings.
Talk to Someone